- This event has passed.
SoL Learning Plaza 2022 in Stockholm, Sweden
2022-05-31 @ 08:00 - 2022-06-01 @ 17:30 CEST
A Shift towards Living and Learning organizations!
An Online and In Person event
a call to action with a systems view of the urgent global challenges for the planet, the people and their organizations!
At this Learning Plaza you will be involved in conversations with the SoL founders Peter Senge and Göran Carstedt, with the Inner Development Goals Director Jan A Henriksson, with the Rachel Carson award winner Marylin Mehlman, with Social Action researcher Dennis Sandow and many more engaged and well known participants.
Our focus will be on challenges connected to the following themes:
- Human wellbeing in systems; Living and working well together in turbulent times
- Regenerative food systems in action
- Social coherence and Community; How we make sense of our challenges: stories of culture and language
- Business as Unusual: The new living and learning organizational paradigm
- 2022-05-31 @ 08:00 CEST
- 2022-06-01 @ 17:30 CEST
- Event Category:
- Learning Plazas
- Event Tags:
- 2022, Business as Unusual, Regenerative food, Social coherence and Community, Sweden, Wellbeing in Organizations
- SoL Sweden
- View Organizer Website
- Royal Park Hotel STHLM
Frösundaviks allé 15
Solna, 169 70 Sweden + Google Map
- +46 8 624 55 00
- View Venue Website