- This event has passed.
General Assembly 2022 in Stockholm – Sweden
2022-05-30 @ 11:00 - 17:00 CEST
2o22 General assembly of Global Association of SoL Communities
with a workshop: “Living the Vision and Re-starting SoL”
The General Assembly will be held online and onsite in Sweden Stockholm. Using Zoom everyone from our member communities can join the dialogue.
The General Assembly is chaired by the association’s chair, Stephen Gianotti and will be facilitated by Johanna Gillberg & María Lorente.
The planned agenda of the meeting:
- Welcome & framing of the day
- Formal section
- Assign chairperson and note takers
- Approve prior GA minutes
- Elect new board members & reconfirm existing members
- Changes to inspiration council members (if required)
- Annual report on the most important events and happenings of 2021
- 2021 financial reporting and auditor’s report
- Agree on updated vision / mission for SoL
Workshop: Living the Vision & Re-Starting SoL:
- What can communities share globally that would be meaningful?
- Starting to live our vision – What communities can share with each other (next 2 – 3 years)
- Learnings about the value of being a global network of communities
Open discussion on the future of SoL (optional)
This dialogue will be held in two session to permit participants from different Time zones to have tha possibility to speak directly about their thoughts.
- 11.00 CET: Session for Eastern Countries (Asia) Find here your local time
- 16.30 CET: Session for Western Countries (USA and South America) Find here your local time
This conversation will happen before and after the General Assembly to enable everyone to attend and speak.
For more info asks to GASC Board members.